Let’s face it, e-mails are getting more and more boring because now most messaging apps have accustomed us to group everything by single chat and therefore we have entered the perspective of having every “chat” style conversation, which is not never happened with emails. Today we are talking about Spike a cross-platform mail client that will make using emails much more familiar. Spike brings the entire workflow to your inbox:
- Collaborations between Teams;
Spike works through your current email, it will ask you to log in and automatically sort your emails and chat. Let’s see what spike offers compared to other Email clients:
- Chat-style emails: Turn your existing emails into a simple conversation;
- Unified functionality: No need to constantly switch between apps. You can keep multiple email accounts all in one app;
- Group chat: Chat with colleagues or customers with the help of an email chat app. Anyone can be part of a chat even if they don’t use Spike;
- Dark Mode: Enjoy better readability and save battery life with the dark mode function;
- Privacy and Data Security: AES256 email encryption keeps your data safe.
For more info, refer to Spike‘s official website.
What do you think about it? Are you tired of the mess that has always accompanied emails? Let us know in the comments how you feel with Spike!
1 thought on “Spike – the old E-mail becomes a Chat”